Thursday, July 21, 2011

LITTLE LORD FAUNTLEROY

Hey REAL blog, didja miss me?
Yeah, I got sucked into that visually-stimulating impulse-image-whore realm of tumblr (there are so many naked ladies on it) for a while, but HEY, here I AM.
Anyway,
this is a look I am really into right now, probably because I've been working on those songs about Eddie Munster (and having weirdly romantic and sexy Munsters dreams-NO,not with EDDIE). It's the Little Lord Fauntleroy look!


What a skeezy face, but what a great outfit!
American brothers, one in a Fauntleroy suit (1890s)


Oscar Wilde, doin' a thing.

Klarion the Witch Boy!

Eddie Munster!
In case you think I am a creep, hey look, it works on grown women:
JEAN SHRIMPTON

I think this will be my back-to-school look. Sure, little boys don't have the kind of huge hips/ass package I got, but HEY, I'll make it work! Just gotta churn out some starched collars over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment