Friday, July 8, 2011

DREAMS IN THE WITCH HOUSE

I am working really hard to get my goth e.p. finished. It's a lo-fi mixture of batcave and coldwave (because I said so). Here's the artwork in progress:
DREAMS IN THE WITCH HOUSE e.p. cover
If you like sleazy songs dedicated to Eddie Munster, Rudimentary Peni covers, and love songs about Theda Bara, the King in Yellow, and the planet Yuggoth, then you'll LOVE Dreams in the Witch House! If you sign up for MONSTER OF THE MONTH CLUB, you'll get a copy of this, complete with a mini comic and illustrated lyric book. YEAH.

On an unrelated note, here are some comics I drew while at school and in mega-breakup-mode:
JUNGLE GIRL BREAK UP RANT PAGE 1
JUNGLE GIRL BREAK UP RANT PAGE 2
JUNGLE GIRL BREAKUP RANT PAGE 3

This Isn't Very Catholic of me, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment