Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother Tortoise Puppet!

Remember the video of me and Franc cracked out on no sleep eating jello and making puppets? Well, here's my finished product in action. This isn't the performance I really wanted to do; I'm still working out the tortoises's voice and trying to move more slowly. PLUS the dialogue isn't 70s new-agey enough, but hey, I got a Carl Sagan reference in there.
Since this performance, I've fixed her right eyeball and added some blue glitter to the neck.
The music is "Cosmic Tortoise Hymnal" by me and my friend Felix under the project name Quartz Egg.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! She looks amazing. I think you should work on a more ancient-sounding voice, maybe more like a whisper. Really love it, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nadia! I agree about the voice. I'm glad you love it. I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete