Monday, March 21, 2011

Late nite puppet time

My friend Franc and I have been working on puppets for a school project. Besides costume design, puppetry is my primary focus, so I was really excited to get this assignment. My puppet as a whole isn't entirely up to my standards, but I made it without spending any money.

I am making a giant cosmic tortoise and Franc is making a giant carbuncle skeleton. More details later.
Testing out Mother Tortoise:
Ignore whatever nonsense I am saying.

Here Franc and I sort of describe our process :
The sound is out of sync. Agh! And we sound like teens. Oh well.
It is important to note that the jello we are eating is also going to be used to make bloody boil-like egg sacks for Franc's puppet. Yay!*
*NOTE:The jello was made into a beautiful placenta,which Franc birthed and tore apart for the class. Good job, Franc! Videos forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment